18.46

Curing Cancer Naturally

Have you been diagnosed with a kind of cancer? I even have - many times.

I was diagnosed with Lymphoma in 1986, and underwent radiation therapy for a month.

I ought to add that I even have had regarding thirty five basal cell carcinoma cancers aloof from varied components of my body over the years. this is often most likely thanks to all of the time spent on the sunny beaches of Southern California, as a youth. (Nice recollections of Laguna Beach and Malibu.)

If I had known what i do know nowadays i'd not have had to travel through that have. My diet of wealthy, unhealthy foods created my cholesterol rise over the highest. At 350 i used to be warned that I required to start out on an improved eating regimen. I had been a significant smoker at 2 and one [*fr1] packs per day up till I quit suddenly in 1980.
Early in 2011 i used to be diagnosed with a rare kind of lymphoma of the skin and had it removed by a surgeon in San Francisco. i made a decision to travel on-line and do some investigation of "natural cancer cures" that were being mentioned.

The first natural treatment that I found was employing a substance known as Graviola,which is originally a fruit from an outsized tree within the Amazonian jungle. i suppose the natives there had been using it for many years. A Dr. Rath has been making substances that employment on a cellular level. And then there's Dr. Burzynski in Houston, Texas, that has been acting on cancer cures using his own formulas of peptides, with superb results.

Lately, I even have been employing a procedure known as "Oxygen Therapy". it's terribly straightforward regimen of drinking eight oz. of distilled water, 3 times each day, with one drop of food grade, thirty fifth hydrogen peroxide. You increase the drops at the speed of 1 daily till you get on my feet to twenty five drops. Then you level off and reverse the method back to three drops per day. This therapy has been used successfully in Europe for many years, however has been suppressed by the FDA and medical institution within the USA.

Another key to curing cancer naturally is diet: Organically grown fruits, vegetables like spinach, beets, carrots, Swiss chard, nuts within the kind of walnuts and almonds are nice. Chicken and wild salmon moderately, are a decent issue. Things to avoid: sugar, caffeine, breads, fried foods, pork, and beef.